Active Stars accepts most major credit/debit cards as a form of payment online.
Any additional fees can be paid by cash on site.
Childcare Vouchers and Tax-Free Childcare
Our Ofsted registration number is: 2498499
We can also accept payment by childcare vouchers. Please see our list below of companies we are registered with you will need to input our carer account number to complete your transfer to us. (If your vouchers company is not listed, please contact us, so we may register ourselves with them.)
Fideliti childcare vouchers – ACT072C
Co-operative Flexible benefits – 85119517
Care- 4 – 46813576
Apple Childcare – CA00011431
Edenred – P21235151
Computer Share – 0026338114 (CO3 0QA)
Enjoy Benefits – B025026
Fair Care – ASHC0319
Sodexo – 899039
*please see our terms and conditions for more info on childcare vouchers.
If you are eligible for tax free childcare, you can pay all or part payment of your childcare costs to us through your childcare account.
Information about the day
- Early Stars and Extra Stars snacks will be planned in advance, a copy of our menu will be available during morning drop off. If your child requires dietary / allergen substitutions we will require 24 hours notice to source these ingredients/products.
- A packed lunch, mid-morning snack and drinks are required. **Please note: Active Stars Holiday Club is strictly a nut-free zone.** We are unable to offer refrigeration for lunches, please ensure lunch containers are suitable to keep food fresh until lunch time.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: Sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable. Please label all clothing and items brought to the club.
- We suggest packing a set of spare clothes that you don’t mind getting messy due to our outdoor play philosophy and art & craft activities.
- If you have booked into a session but are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances please Contact Us and if possible, another day will be offered to make up for the missed session or alternatively, a credit note for the next available school holiday. Please note, no refund will be offered.
- You must inform us during the booking process and the group leader on the first day of attendance, of any medical requirements. No medicines will be administered or stored on the premises unless a Permission to administer medicine form has been completed during the booking process.
Please see our terms and conditions for further information.